THINGS TO DO PRIOR TO YOUR SESSION
- Start on a good skin care regimen (visit Lauryl as soon as possible).
- Brows should be well groomed but do not wax for at least one week prior to your session.
- If you have questions or have never had your brows groomed please contact Lauryl for a consultation and/or a grooming session 2 weeks prior to your shoot. Please note if you arrive to your session with unkempt brows, they will be groomed on set for an additional fee.
- Exfoliate three days prior to your shoot with a physical exfoliant (if you have never exfoliated before or have sensitive skin, please skip this step.)
- Come fresh faced (remove all eye makeup from the day before). Your skin should be clean and moisturized. Any moisturizer you use before your session needs to be free of any SPF.
- Avoid using any AHA’s such as glycolic or salicylic acid at least 3 days prior to your session. If you’re not sure, skip this step.
- If you wear contacts, please come to your session wearing them.
- Wear a light colored, loose fitting shirt with a large neck hole or a button down for easy removal after your makeup/hair session.
- Brush your lips (and teeth) before your make up application. This will make for a smoother lipstick application and whiter teeth.
- Avoid tanning beds (always) but definitely wait an entire two weeks before your session. Also try to avoid the natural sun.
- Do not use a self tanner at least two weeks prior to your shoot.
- Make sure hair is clean and not styled. If possible wash it the night before and let it air dry.
- Come prepared with the appropriate undergarments for your clothing. A nude bra and underwear is a great place to start. A sticky bra, strapless, or backless bra is always good to have as well.
PRESS PLAY BELOW